Do You Support The Puck Well? Find Out If You Can Read The Play Like The Pros
Getting Open Is A Key Skill, See If You Can Predict Where The Puck Is Going Next!
At the highest levels, being able to support the puck properly is a must have skill. Being able to read the play and be at the right place at the right time is huge piece to getting the puck consistently. The more you can get the puck, the more offense you can create, it's that simple!!!
- Current Owner and Head Instructor of Prodigy Hockey
- Current Chicago Young Americans Coach and Skill Specialist
- Current Director of Skill Development Wilmette Braves
- Former Division One Player Umass - Amherst (Hockey East)
- Played in the USHL for the Indiana Ice and Chicago Steel
- Member Of the 2005 Under 18 USA Ivan Hlinka Team
Patrick Kane (Chicago Blackhawks), John Moore (New Jersey Devils), Rene Bourque (Colorado Avalanche), Vinnie Hinostroza (Chicago Blackhawks), Ryan Hartman (Chicago Blackhawks), Connor Carrick (Toronto Maple Leafs), Jake McCabe (Buffalo Sabres), Jeremy Morin (Rockford Ice Hogs, Chicago Blackhawks), Brandon Bollig (Calgary Flames), Conor Allen (Milwaukee Adirmals, Nashville Predators), Ryan Bourque (Hartford Wolf Pack, New York Rangers), Tommy Olczyk (Penn State) Max Kalter (UConn), Dominic Trento (Umass), Adam Baughman (Harvard), James Sanchez (USA, Michigan Recruit), Joe Widmar (Umass), Stuart Pomeroy (Princeton), Tim Lappin (Brown)