Do You Create Space On The Ice?
Learn How The Best Create Space On The Ice
Do you want more time with the puck? Take our quiz to learn how top NHL players are creating time and space to make great plays with the puck. We help you identify the reads, skills and habits needed to manipulate your opponents.
- Current Owner and Head Instructor of Prodigy Hockey
- Current Chicago Young Americans Coach and Skill Specialist
- Current Director of Skill Development Wilmette Braves
- Former Division One Player Umass - Amherst (Hockey East)
- Played in the USHL for the Indiana Ice and Chicago Steel
- Member Of the 2005 Under 18 USA Ivan Hlinka Team
Patrick Kane (Chicago Blackhawks), John Moore (New Jersey Devils), Rene Bourque (Colorado Avalanche), Vinnie Hinostroza (Chicago Blackhawks), Ryan Hartman (Chicago Blackhawks), Connor Carrick (Toronto Maple Leafs), Jake McCabe (Buffalo Sabres), Jeremy Morin (Rockford Ice Hogs, Chicago Blackhawks), Brandon Bollig (Calgary Flames), Conor Allen (Milwaukee Adirmals, Nashville Predators), Ryan Bourque (Hartford Wolf Pack, New York Rangers), Tommy Olczyk (Penn State) Max Kalter (UConn), Dominic Trento (Umass), Adam Baughman (Harvard), James Sanchez (USA, Michigan Recruit), Joe Widmar (Umass), Stuart Pomeroy (Princeton), Tim Lappin (Brown)